Tetra Tech is an experienced full-service engineering and consulting firm providing support to the energy industry worldwide. Nuclear power is a vital component to the world's energy future. Tetra Tech Nuclear provides multi-discipline engineering, consulting, environmental, health physics, and licensing services to clients in the nuclear industry. Our specialized nuclear expertise is concentrated at four U.S. and two Canadian office locations. We are also able to harness the services and expanded skill sets of the more than 14,000 staff in 330 Tetra Tech offices worldwide.
Our technical expertise and broad experience make us ideally suited to address both typical and unique challenges faced by government or commercial nuclear facilities. Our staff has an in-depth understanding of both U.S. and Canadian nuclear licensing and regulatory requirements with over 40 years of internationally recognized credentials in the areas of nuclear licensing, analysis, regulatory program support, design, and project management. Our prior experience includes support to numerous government-owned facilities involved in all facets of the nuclear life cycle, as well as all major commercial reactor types including pressurized water reactors (PWRs), boiling water reactors (BWRs), and pressurized heavy water reactors (PHWRs).
today to find out what we can do for you and your project.
- Construction Management
- Air and water modeling
- Alternative site assessments
- Cultural resource surveys
- Environmental Impact Statements / Reports
- MARSSIM Surveys
- NEPA compliance
- Protective species / critical habitat surveys
- Radiological surveys
- Radiological risk / dose assessment
- Regulatory compliance support
- Socioeconomic and environmental justice analyses
- Terrestrial and aquatic ecological surveys
- Thermal Plume / Atmospheric Modeling
- Transportation Risk Assessment
- Dry Storage Facilities
- Liquid Waste Processing
- Decommissioning and Decontamination